You should have received the below confirmation email once you booked through the online booking system. If you did not, please confirm your email is correct in our files and feel free to read below.
Your appointment has been booked.
If you are a returning client, please disregard information about paperwork.
WHAT’S NEXT? PAPERWORK.
Please go to the FAQ page of our website. At the bottom of the page there are links to PDF documents. Please follow the below instructions and return the form by 24 hours prior to your session. This will allow TRW time to review and prepare in advance, leaving you more time on the table for actual healing rather than logistics. You may scan and email them back or take photos of the filled out forms and text them (please make sure the images are well lit and clear). Also, please bring the originals with you to your appointment. If you do not have access to a printer, no worries. I will have blank forms available for you to fill out upon arrival.
Form to print, fill out, and send in advance:
~ Client Intake Form
Forms for Review - upon arrival you will be asked to sign these:
~ COVID Liability Waiver
~ Informed Consent (Pet/Minor – if applicable)
Text or email to completed form to 973-755-0300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOME STUDIO EXACT LOCATION:
81 70th Street, Unit 21
Guttenberg, NJ 07093
· Upon arrival at the building, walk past the parking area, turn left, and go up the stairs to the second floor (do not go right).
· Please arrive on time.
· There may a client prior to your appointment; please do not knock on our door earlier than 10 minutes prior to your appointment.
· Please note: two cats reside at this location, if you are allergic or are not welcoming to animals; consider a remote session.
If you did not check the box regarding needing parking when you booked your session online and plan to drive and parking is needed, please let us know at least 24-hours in advance so we can have a parking space available for you to use. Finding parking in this area is hit or miss and can be quite challenging at times. Due to recent flooding, there is a leak over our assigned parking spot causing rust water to flow down requiring a tarp to hang above our parking spot. If you have a small car, it will fit. For a larger vehicles, you will need to park on the street. With 24 hour notice, we are able to move our car to the street and give that spot to you upon arrival.
· Wear minimal or no makeup.
· Wear minimal or no jewelry.
· Wear minimal or no hair product.
· Wear minimal or no perfume/cologne.
· Wear clothing you can relax in, something loose, breathable, stretchy, and comfortable; sweats, yoga pants, t-shirt, and pajamas are ideal. Natural fibers are preferred to synthetic fabrics; cotton and linen over polyester.
· A suit, jeans, tight clothing, or anything that obstructs your body, is NOT ideal.
· If you are arriving directly from the office, feel free to bring a change of clothes.
· Reiki tends to warm things up, so I keep the space at around 68-71°.
· If you tend to run cold, feel free to wear extra layers of clothing. There will be a fresh sheet and blankets available as well.
· Please, NO WOOL – I am allergic.
PREPARING FOR YOUR HEALING SESSION:
In order to improve the results you receive during Reiki, a process of purification is highly recommended. This will allow the energies to work more efficiently and create greater benefits for you while lessening the detox effects.
While Reiki causes no harm, sometimes a client (or healer) will have what is called a ‘Spiritual Detox’ or ‘Healing Crisis’.
· As a person’s vibration goes up, toxins that have been stored in the body are released into the bloodstream and filtered by the liver and kidneys before vacating the system.
· When this happens, a person can get a headache, upset stomach, nausea, aches, feel weak, or tired. Some experience cold/flu/allergy symptoms.
To lessen your reaction, it’s recommended you cleanse for 3 days leading up to your session.
· Eat clean, light meals, avoid sugar, processed food, and meat. If you must eat meat, eat seafood.
· Reduce or eliminate caffeine, smoking, and alcohol.
· Get plenty of restful sleep.
· Meditate and/or spend time in silence daily for at least 1-hour (can be two 30-minute sessions daily).
· Hydrate - drink plenty of water (ideally alkaline filtered, non-chlorinated, non-fluoride).
· Eat fresh fruit and vegetables (preferably organic).
· Reduce or eliminate time in front of the computer, watching TV, listening to the radio/podcasts, and reading newspapers.
· Spend time in nature.
· Go for quiet walks and get moderate exercise.
· Let go. Practice releasing emotions of anger, fear, jealousy, hate, worry, etc.
We no longer require masks to be worn. However, if you would like masks to be worn, I am happy to accomidate that request.
· Please remove your shoes at the door.
All sales are final. We do not refund, exchange, or transfer products, healing sessions, trainings, packages, or gift certificates. For no-shows you will be changed 100% of the cost of your service. We understand that from time to time unforeseen mitigating circumstances may arise, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your situation. However, within 24 hours prior to your appointment start time there are no changes or cancellations for any reason. There is nothing more valuable than time and this time is set aside especially for you. We turn people away and begin prepping for your session 24 hours in advance. For anyone that becomes sick or those that are displaying cold/flu/allergy/COVID-19 symptoms, your In-Person session may be converted to a Remote/Distance Session (by phone). Please do not arrive with cold/flu/allergy/COVID-19 symptoms, you will be asked to leave.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me via text or email.
I'm looking forward to our time together. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your healing journey.
Light & Love,
The Reiki Warrior
Text only: 973-755-0300